With sedation dentistry you can regain your health and have the fabulous smile you always wanted.
- In pain especially when you eat?
- Delaying Treatment you need and want?
- Scared, even terrified, to pick up the phone to schedule?
- Someone who has trouble with gagging or getting numb?
- Having trouble finding someone you can trust?
- Looking to smile again with confidence?
- Overwhelmed by thoughts of repeated visits to the dentist?
Join the millions of people just like you and experience Sedation Dentistry’s relaxed, easy state where dentistry can be accomplished in just a few visits, in the most comfortable way possible.
Did you know that here are three different types of sedation dentistry? You can opt for sedation administered in one of the following ways:
- Oral Sedation – A pharmacological agent administered prior to treatment to alleviate anxiety and help patients relax.
- Inhalation Sedation – Also known as laughing gas, nitrous oxide offers a euphoric feeling that makes dental treatments more pleasant.
- IV Sedation – This is a deep sedation reserved for patients who want little or no memory of their dental visits.
Dr. Goodwin will be able to assist you in waking up to the “smile” you have always wanted. Please feel free to ask our office staff about your options in Sedation Dentistry. They will be happy to help you!