Don’t LOVE your teeth?
Many people don’t love their teeth. They wish they had whiter, brighter, or straighter teeth. Some people would like to eat their favorite foods and are unable to due to their teeth!
There are several treatments that are available for teeth! Many of the procedures are cosmetic, and many of major procedures improve the quality of life. The following are procedures that we provide to help you fall in love with your smile once again:
- Teeth Whitening– whiten teeth quickly and easily with two options: 1 hour in-office and take home! This is a great way to brighten and beautify your smile!
- Veneers– thin coverings are placed over the front teeth, giving your smile a straight, white appearance!
- Orthodontics-traditional braces and Invisalign straighten crooked teeth and give you a beautiful smile!
- Full mouth reconstruction-this is a complete mouth makeover! Veneers, crowns, implants or bridges might be used to cover teeth or to fill in gaps from missing teeth to create a beautiful, natural looking smile.
- Crowns-cover up discolored teeth or teeth that have large fillings. The natural color of the porcelain looks and feels like natural teeth!
- Bridges-a great way to fill in a gap where a missing tooth is!
- Implants– Implants are a great way to fill in a gap from a missing tooth. It is covered with a natural looking porcelain crown to create a beautiful, natural smile!
- Implant supported dentures -dentures are attached to implants to prevent slippage and falling out. The dentures snap onto the implant to enable chewing of foods that are impossible with traditional, removable dentures! Implant supported dentures are a great way to improve your life and your smile!
It is important to talk with Dr. Goodwin about your smile! Our office loves to change lives by changing smiles! We LOVE our job when you LOVE your teeth!